Department of Communication Resources
Forms & FAQs
Attention: If you plan to hire anyone for services/work, (temporary, independent contractor, etc.) you MUST speak to the Department Business Officer PRIOR to any services/work being performed. Not following this procedure results in the department being out of hiring compliance and could result in the individual not being able to be paid for their time.
- Arts & Science Travel Funds Application Form
- Submit prior to travel – see guidelines
- Arts & Science Travel Regulations
- Airfare Request (formerly CABS) Form
- Non-Hotel Lodging Authorization Request Form
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car “Motor Pool” FAQ
- Travel Reimbursement Request Form
- 2019 Travel Mileage Updates
- MEMO – Per Diems
- Outside Party Form
- W-9 Form
- Independent Contractor Contract Invoice
- Independent Contractor Determination Form
All New vendors & Vendor Updates
- Outside Party – Individual Certification Form-2 has always been required and remains in procedure 1218.1.
- Vendor Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- The University now requires payees to receive payments electronically, unless the vendor is a student who does not own a bank account, then a check payment option is available.
- Vendor Masterfile Record Data Form (HUB Form)
- The University now requires vendors to document their NC HUB certification as well as any Federal certification of status, as well as their business size, before conducting business with the university. This form is not required for students, visiting students, employees, affiliates, or study subjects.
- W-9 Form is still required for domestic vendors.
- Request to Pay Invoice Form
- Reimbursement Request Form
- P-Card Payment Form
- Direct Charge Form
- For Student Stores, Print Shop, Carolina Crossroads, and any other campus service or reservation that requests the department number for billing.
- Top of the Hill UNC Billing Form
- Missing Receipt Affidavit Form
- Department Award Form
- Deposit Request Form
- Dual Employment Payment Request
- Proposal Policy
- UNC Department of Communication Policy Manual
Personnel Action Form: