We are excited to announce that Tom Goldstein will be our speaker for the Communication Studies Graduation Ceremony, to be held on Saturday, May 9th, 2015.
– GQ named Tom Goldstein “one of the 50 most powerful people in Washington, D.C.”, and the National Law Journal (2010) ranked him as “one of the nation’s 40 most influential lawyers of the decade”
– Tom Goldstein is one of the nation’s most experienced Supreme Court practitioners, serving as counsel in roughly 100 of the Court’s merits cases in the past 15 years
– Goldstein’s representations span virtually all of federal law – cases on bankruptcy, immigration, free speech, & the list goes on!
– A practicing lawyer, Goldstein has also had occasion to teach Supreme Court Litigation at Harvard & Stanford Law Schools
– Goldstein is co-founder and publisher of the Peabody-Award-winning SCOTUSblog – the place to go for Supreme Court coverage
For more on Tom visit Goldstein & Russell, P.C.
For more on Graduation, check in with our Facebook Event Page