MicDrop Creative is a creative development company – in the entertainment and edutainment spaces – based in Raleigh-Durham, NC. We focus on producing women-empowered content that educates, motivates, and inspires.Our flagship project is the We Get Real AF (WeGRAF) Podcast – an upbeat emerging tech and science podcast featuring high tech and cool women. WeGRAF stands for Women and Girls in Emerging Tech, XR, AI, and Futurism. Our mission is to explore how cutting-edge science and technology impact culture and humanity, as told through the voices of influential women.
We are looking for an energetic, creative self-starter with strong interests in web design, social media, research, and writing. The internship will focus on three key points in our marketing strategy: social media, web design & optimization, and supporting larger growth initiatives.
This is an unpaid Internship. However, the intern will get show credit as our podcast associate producer. Our team will also participate in college credit programs. The internship is15-hours per week for 12-weeks (or more). Duration is negotiable.
• Create and implement social media campaigns across all brands’ social media channels
• Help create and design new company website and keep podcast website current
• Help in the creation of monthly newsletters, including sourcing content and writing copy
• Help create engaging content and creative for all platforms and blog posts for a website
• Research potential guests and partners for future collaborations
• Assist in keeping current CRM data, Media lists, and calendars
• Assist with day-to-day activities as needed