Professor Christian Lundberg’s latest book is now in print and available for order:
Share your own customer images
Public Speaking: Choice and Responsibility (New 1st Editions in Communication Studies) [Paperback]
Be the first to review this item | Like (0)
Only 4 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Want it delivered Wednesday, January 9?
Order it in the next 6 hours and 36 minutes, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout.
Publication Date: January 1, 2013 | ISBN-10: 0495569860 | ISBN-13: 978-0495569862 | Edition: 1
A practical and up-to-date public speaking text based on rhetorical theory, with the theme of the role of choices and civic engagement/responsibility integrated throughout in narrative, features, and examples; features a description of the audience as a “public” to which the speaker belongs, rather than as a separate entity defined only by demographics.
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Wadsworth Publishing; 1 edition (January 1, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0495569860
- ISBN-13: 978-0495569862
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.4 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #892,601 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)