http://www.facebook.com/events/452161071502514/

Gallery Opening for "I Will Love You Everywhere Always"

Gallery Opening for “I Will Love You Everywhere Always”

• Carolina Student Union Gallery, UNC-Chapel Hill—Located @ the corner of Raleigh Street and South Rd
  • Please join me on October 24th from 6-9pm in the gallery of the Carolina Student Union for the opening of “I Will Love You Everywhere Always,”a month-long exhibition of award-winning artist Cosmo Whyte’s beautiful illustrations from my debut children’s book.The exhibition, like the book, is dedicated to my friend, former CUAB president Maleikka Hardy Williams and her amazing daughters, Sydni and Makayla. Maleikka’s fierce battle with breast cancer may have ended in 2008, but her legacy lives on through

those of us fortunate enough to have been influenced and inspired by her.In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, this gorgeous exhibition features a special 32 x 27 inch canvas edition of the book’s artwork and is meant to give viewers the feel of stepping into the story.

I will share my first public reading of the book during the opening! It would mean so much if you would join me.

Warmest,
    Renee
    www.lovealwaysbook.com